Therapeutic Potions — referred to as Minor Therapeutic Mead in Valheim — are a kind of gadgets you completely, 100% want to start out crafting to cope with threats later within the sport. Whether or not you’re delving into dungeons for essential crafting supplies or making an attempt to wade by the lethal swamps. And making these Therapeutic Potions isn’t simple. You’ll have to construct up a fairly good farm to start out manufacturing them your self.
Right here I’m going to undergo all of the steps required to start out crafting Therapeutic Mead. These potions don’t immediately heal you both — as an alternative, you’ll get a buff that heals you over time. It’s nonetheless significantly better than nothing, and one of the simplest ways to save lots of your self in a pinch. After utilizing a Therapeutic Mead, a buff standing image will seem in your HUD. If there’s an [X] image on the buff, that simply means you’ll be able to’t down one other mead for a further buff till the cooldown wears off.
Extra Valheim guides:
Each Step To Craft Therapeutic Potions
Therapeutic Potions — a.okay.a. Therapeutic Mead is among the most simple and integral gadgets in your stock. There are a lot of various kinds of therapeutic potions, and also you’ll be capable to craft loads of them with two fundamental manufacturing gadgets in your base: the cauldron and the fermenter.
- The Fundamentals – How To Craft Therapeutic Mead
- To craft Therapeutic Mead, you want a Cauldron to create Mead Base, and a Fermenter to show the Mead Base into Therapeutic Mead.
- You’ll additionally want to accumulate Queen Bees to generate Honey.
- Mead Base Crafting Supplies: x10 Honey, x5 Blueberries, x1 Dandelion, x10 Raspberries
Crafting Mead Base is comparatively simple. The difficult half is buying the Smelter and Fermenter. There are a lot of, many steps for constructing these two essential gadgets.
To get Stone for the Smelter (and ultimately Tin for the Cauldron) we’ll want to accumulate the Antler Pickaxe from the primary boss — Eikthyr.
- Step #1: How To Purchase The Antler Pickaxe For Tin Ore
- To craft the Antler Pickaxe, you’ll want to gather Onerous Antler materials by defeating the stag boss Eikthyr.
- Eikthyr will be summoned within the Meadows biome. Discover a Mystical Altar and supply 2 Deer Trophies — Deer Trophies are random drops from deer.
- Eikthyr drops x3 Onerous Antler. Selecting up the fabric will unlock the Antler Pickaxe crafting recipe, which might break by onerous materials like tin ore and onerous wooden.
- Antler Pickaxe Crafting Supplies: x1 Onerous Antler, x10 Wooden
After you have the Antler Pickaxe, you can begin amassing extra superior supplies like Tin and Stone. Stone is in every single place, however Tin is a little bit trickier. To accumulate Tin, we’ll want a Smelter.
- Step #2: Crafting A Smelter For Tin
- To create the Cauldron, you’ll first want a Smelter. To unlock the Smelter, you’ll want to accumulate the Surtling Core.
- The Surtling Core is a drop from the Surtling enemy — these are present in dungeons and Burial Chambers.
- Cauldron Crafting Supplies: x1 Surtling Core, x20 Stone
The Smelter transforms Tin Ore into Tin Bars — required to craft the Cauldron. The Smelter additionally requires Coal to energy it. You can also make Coal with the Coal Kiln — which could be very simple when you’ve acquired an further Surtling Core.
- Step #3: Crafting A Coal Kiln To Energy The Smelter
- The Coal Kiln is used to generate Coal from Wooden. Enter wooden into the Coal Kiln, and coal will generate over time.
- Coal is used to energy the Smelter.
- Coal Kiln Crafting Supplies: x1 Surtling Core, x20 Stone
Now we’re actually making progress. We’ve a Smelter and Coal Kiln to energy it, so let’s get Tin.
- Step #4: Purchase Tin Ore For The Cauldron
- Tin Ore will be mined with the Antler Pickaxe from Tin Deposits.
- You’ll discover Tin Deposits across the shores of the Black Forest biome. The Black Forests have very massive timber.
Use the Antler Pickaxe to gather Tin Ore, smelt the Tin Ore to get Tin, and also you’ll unlock the cauldron when you get x10.
- Step #4: Crafting A Cauldron
- Use your Hammer (beginning merchandise) to craft a Cauldron.
- Cauldron Crafting Supplies: x10 Tin
Now we have now a Cauldron to prepare dinner Mead Base. Earlier than we will begin cooking up Mead Base and Therapeutic Mead, we’ll want one final merchandise — the Fermenter. To craft a Fermenter, you want a Forge.
- Step #5: Crafting A Forge For The Fermenter
- The Forge is a particular crafting desk that may create extra superior recipes — just like the Fermenter.
- You have to place a Workbench and purchase Copper to unlock it.
- Copper Ore is present in Copper Deposits within the Black Forest. Dig underneath a Copper Deposit to search out much more Copper Ore.
After you have a Forge, you’ll be able to craft a Fermenter. We’re lastly getting near brewing Therapeutic Potions!
- Step #6: Crafting A Fermenter For Therapeutic Mead
- The Fermenter is a sophisticated merchandise that can be utilized to rework Mead Base into Therapeutic Mead.
- To craft the Fermenter, you’ll want Bronze.
- To craft Bronze, mix x1 Tin + x2 Copper within the Forge.
- You’ll additionally want Resin (drop from Saplings + Beech Timber) and Fantastic Wooden (drop from Birch Timber and Oak Timber).
- Fermenter Crafting Supplies: x30 Fantastic Wooden, x10 Resin, x5 Bronze
Lastly, lastly we’re getting shut to creating Therapeutic Mead! However, there’s nonetheless yet one more step earlier than we will begin brewing. We’ll need to construct up loads of Honey.
- Step #7: Crafting Beehives For Infinite Honey
- Honey is the hardest-to-find ingredient for Therapeutic Mead, however we will generate our personal endlessly with Queen Bees and Beehives.
- Queen Bees will be acquired from beehives in Deserted Homes or within the Swamp biome. Be certain that to smash each beehive you see!
- Be certain that to place the Beehive exterior and examine it typically for the honey it produces. You don’t have to do anything.
- Beehive Crafting Supplies: x10 Wooden, x1 Queen Bee
Now we have now every part. We will brew Therapeutic Mead!
- Step #8: Crafting Minor Therapeutic Mead
- Collect the next components to unlock your first Therapeutic Mead Base recipe, then craft it within the Cauldron.
- Minor Therapeutic Mead Base Supplies: x10 Honey, x10 Raspberries, x5 Blueberries, x1 Dandelion
- After you have Therapeutic Mead Base, place it within the Fermenter. After two in-game days, it should produce x6 Minor Therapeutic Mead!
For each Therapeutic Base you create, you’ll generate x6 Therapeutic Mead from the Fermenter. The issue is that it takes two in-game days to do make it. I extremely suggest constructing further Fermenters so that you’ll all the time have one thing brewing. Particularly for later within the sport!
- Bonus Step: Crafting Medium Therapeutic Mead
- For a barely higher Therapeutic Potion, you’ll be able to create Medium Therapeutic Mead from a Medium Therapeutic Base.
- Medium Therapeutic Base Supplies: x10 Honey, x10 Raspberries, x4 Bloodbags, x1 Dandelion
The one distinction is that you simply want x4 Bloodbags to make Medium Therapeutic Mead. You will get bloodbags off Leaches within the Swamp biome… if you happen to’re able to deal with it.