Are you in search of one thing enjoyable to do that weekend? We’ve bought you coated.
1. ANTI-RACIST WORKSHOP – Introduced by Sooke Mother and father Training Advisory Council and Mothers Towards Racism on Thursday (Feb. 25). The workshop is introduced on-line.
2. SOOKE SEEDY SATURDAY – This 12 months, attributable to COVID-19 returns, Seedy Saturday (Feb. 27) goes digital. It provides a day of free gardening recommendation and, after all, seeds.
3. ART SHOW – The Gallery by Sooke Arts Council presents an artwork present and sale to the Fringe of Abstraction till March 21. The gallery is open Wednesday to Sunday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., and is positioned at 6596 Sooke Rd.
4. VIRTUAL STORYTIME – The Vancouver Island Regional Library hosts Digital Storytime for preschoolers each Friday morning. Preschoolers and their households are invited to hitch library employees on-line on the Storytime Nook Fb Group, starting at 10:30 a.m.
5. HEAD TO THE MUSEUM – Although many museums are closed because of the pandemic, the Sooke Area Museum is open Tuesday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to five p.m. Be able to be intrigued by the artifacts and reveals and to have just a few considerate conversations.